HustlerMu Forum

Sign In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HustlerMu Forum

Sign In

HustlerMu Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HustlerMu Forum

4 posters

Quest suggestion.

Jigoku
    Jigoku
    Admin

Quest suggestion. Empty Quest suggestion.

Post  Jigoku Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:23 pm

ok in the new server we have a quest system. how it works? well you first need to be atleast lvl 10 to do it preferably lvl 50 + so you could warp. After reaching the lvl requirement you can go to devias and find the quest npc. his located near the vault. Just talk to him and the quest should start. To know what quest it is just open your mail and the quest will be there. We have to 2 quest for now and they both requires killing monsters. The reward is bless pack and soul pack. Basically the new quest systems is killing monsters in exchange for items.

Now i want you guys to give me some suggestions for new quests. Here are some things to consider when suggesting a quest:

1) the level of the quest should correspond to the item that will be received. Ex. kill 10000 budge dragon Price: 1 sfo ring
    2) Quest should be killing something. Not collecting something in exchange for the item.
    3) It should be atleast minimum of 30 monsters. Depends on how hard or how rare the monster spawn.
    4) Price should be something reasonable. ( you can't put a whole set for the price or FO item for the price)
    5) You cant put something like kill 20 players. Thats not fair to newbies.

Thats all the conditions for posting/suggesting new quest. so if you have a quest in mind post it now and we will read each and everyone's post. At the end will choose the best one and who ever quest we choose will receive 10 BOK +5.
    NOSFERATU
    NOSFERATU

Quest suggestion. Empty Re: Quest suggestion.

Post  NOSFERATU Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:14 am

ok il try to think something up got this now.

how about:

killing 75 kundum at kalima7
    and the price one sfo item(any item)

i now its hard to get there and you need to get some resets first ore kundum killes you so its training for the people who want sfo items then and theres only one kundum there and he respawns fast the lost map for kalima7 is hard to make so this is an good quest but not an easy one.

how about:

killing 500 mobs at 4 maps
    1st=kill 500 mobs at devias
    2=kill 500 mobs at tarkan
    3=kill 500 mobs at losttower
    4=kill 500 mobs at stadium

i now this is an lot easyer to do but it wil take some time to kill al the mobs
    this one is easyer for low resets people to do but it wil be nothing for hi resets people.

how about:

slaying 10000 mobs at aida
    price=one sfo item(any item)

this one takes some huge time but it wil give you sfo items.
    i think some people dont like to stay slaying all day on one quest so its an easy quest but a lot of time in it.

srry im out of it cant think about more Very Happy

if i can say it il use the nr1 the kundum quest sounds cool lol!
    and its not an quest you do so easy.and people need to get some resets first becouse kundum kicks asses if youre going on low reset and then you need to make the map again
    there is one problem only and that is that there wil be much pk at kalima7 for one kundum
    so i think if you use this idee the only thing to do is to make an kundum hotspot elswere in an non pvp server on an new map only to get there at lvl400 and make the quest this way people cant do the quest when there in party Wink and if use an new map where you can warp normaly to make the kills 200 then it wil be some harder to clear its an good quest thats need resets and some good skills to find the lost map of kalima7(if needed) this is it cant think of some more

greetings
    Caine45
    Caine45

Post  Caine45 Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:03 am

NOSFERATU wrote:ok il try to think something up got this now.

how about:

i now its hard to get there and you need to get some resets first ore kundum killes you so its training for the people who want sfo items then and theres only one kundum there and he respawns fast the lost map for kalima7 is hard to make so this is an good quest but not an easy one.

how about:

this one is easyer for low resets people to do but it wil be nothing for hi resets people.

how about:

i think some people dont like to stay slaying all day on one quest so its an easy quest but a lot of time in it.

and its not an quest you do so easy.and people need to get some resets first becouse kundum kicks asses if youre going on low reset and then you need to make the map again
    there is one problem only and that is that there wil be much pk at kalima7 for one kundum
    so i think if you use this idee the only thing to do is to make an kundum hotspot elswere in an non pvp server on an new map only to get there at lvl400 and make the quest this way people cant do the quest when there in party Wink and if use an new map where you can warp normaly to make the kills 200 then it wil be some harder to clear its an good quest thats need resets and some good skills to find the lost map of kalima7(if needed) this is it cant think of some more

greetings

Your suggestion is good but I don't think those prizes are enough for that hard work. ^_^ they must not only receive 1 sfo item only. We must give them the prizes that they deserves to receive. lol 75kundums that's much hard and it needs plenty of time.
    NOSFERATU
    NOSFERATU

Post  NOSFERATU Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Caine45 wrote:

how about:

how about:

how about:

greetings

Your suggestion is good but I don't think those prizes are enough for that hard work. ^_^ they must not only receive 1 sfo item only. We must give them the prizes that they deserves to receive. lol 75kundums that's much hard and it needs plenty of time.

i now the quest is hard but you get sfo items from it and 75kundum you do abouth 30min at kalima7.
    it musnt be easy to get sfo items so we need an good fair quest for it.
    greetings
    Caine45
    Caine45

Post  Caine45 Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:33 pm

NOSFERATU wrote:
    Caine45 wrote:

how about:

how about:

how about:

greetings

i now the quest is hard but you get sfo items from it and 75kundum you do abouth 30min at kalima7.
    greetings

so you mean kundums do respawns in kalima7 for more than 1? well if yes, that's good.
    NOSFERATU
    NOSFERATU

Post  NOSFERATU Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:09 am

Caine45 wrote:
    NOSFERATU wrote:
    Caine45 wrote:

how about:

how about:

how about:

greetings

greetings

so you mean kundums do respawns in kalima7 for more than 1? well if yes, that's good.

yeh they do they respawn afther 2a3sec
    Stephen
    Stephen

Post  Stephen Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:15 am

I respect your suggestions but I think its better if we can host a good event for the players. Not just like killing monster when its easy to do.
    NOSFERATU
    NOSFERATU

Post  NOSFERATU Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 am

yeh good question dunno if the kundum respawns on the new server to
    Caine45
    Caine45

Post  Caine45 Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:05 pm

What about making weekly events? that would be fun. ^_^
    NOSFERATU
    NOSFERATU

Post  NOSFERATU Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:38 pm

dayly gm events yes i like it maybe i wil do them like hide and seek and suddendaeth game race game price wil be some bok+5
    Stephen
    Stephen

Post  Stephen Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Caine45 wrote:What about making weekly events? that would be fun. ^_^

That depends on the GM's in game and Admin if he will grants us to host interesting events. But I think events would take place when there are lots of players already as for the server is just new.
    Caine45
    Caine45

Post  Caine45 Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Stephen wrote:

That depends on the GM's in game and Admin if he will grants us to host interesting events. But I think events would take place when there are lots of players already as for the server is just new.

yes I know, but it is better if the staffs/we will make big events during weekends.
    Stephen
    Stephen

Post  Stephen Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:08 am

Caine45 wrote:
    Stephen wrote:

yes I know, but it is better if the staffs/we will make big events during weekends.

As Ive stated that would take place when there are players already as our server is just new.
    Caine45
    Caine45

Post  Caine45 Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:32 am

Stephen wrote:
    Caine45 wrote:
    Stephen wrote:

As Ive stated that would take place when there are players already as our server is just new.

Yea I got what you've said, I'm just suggesting it lol.
    I'm not saying that we will make those events Immediately. lol
    Stephen
    Stephen

Post  Stephen Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:25 am

Caine45 wrote:
    Stephen wrote:
    Caine45 wrote:
    Stephen wrote:

Yea I got what you've said, I'm just suggesting it lol.
    I'm not saying that we will make those events Immediately. lol

Okay

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content