HustlerMu Forum

Sign In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HustlerMu Forum

Sign In

HustlerMu Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HustlerMu Forum

some bugs lagg dunno

NOSFERATU
    NOSFERATU

some bugs lagg dunno Empty some bugs lagg dunno

Post  NOSFERATU Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:47 am

here some bugs lags dunno:

1=kundum wont respawn kalima7
    2=cant warp and cant get an warping stone cant buy it
    3=bok1,2,3 drops no good sets anymore to manny items with hp ore mana the good items are always no luck and if you find an good item it wil be one in an houre or so.
    4=bok4 drops only items without luck only the weapons wil drop sometimes with luck.
    5=bok5 is hard to get and drops crap,nothing.
    6=darkspirrit spirrit nowhere to find.(the horse spirrit not the bird)
    6=cant go to maps becouse there no portals like if you want to go castleseige you wont get there only tru crywolf but no portal to castleseige and lost tower 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 try starting at lt1 and go to lt7 you cant no warping portal.
    7=3de quest is unreal.you must be an gm admin ore someone with no life to do youre 3de quest becouse the itemsdroprate is way to low even if you do it at stadium you wil find one item on one houre ore so i found one feather in 8hours it abit unreal.

hope you can do something abouth it i realy miss the old server where everything was normal.

i got an wife and 19month old son no work but got an life and if my son sleeps ore is playing with his mom i play hustlermu i like it here and dont want it to go away so lets make this server nr1 and make it good to play so everyone is happy and more players wil come,

if someone els wants to say some things like bugs ore laggs ore things you want to get chanced post it here at this toppic.

greetings and see ya ingame

Current date/time is Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:19 am